Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Scrapmatts - GDT Layout for CSI - Case File 254

Hello there!

This month Scrapmatts are sponsoring CSI - Color, Stories and Inspiration.  As part of this the Design Team are invited to be Guest Designers. 

Case File No. 254

I drew inspiration from the photo using the colours and big blooms.  Used a floral pattern, flowers, labels, gold elements, bling and used some blank book pages behind my photo.

"Remember this Moment, this day, Forever"


Products Used:

Bo Bunny Petal Lane Patterned Papers
Bazzill Cardstock
Prima and Kaisercraft Flowers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
Colour Blast Watermelon Mica Powder and Lipstick Texture Paste
Scrapmatts CB6110 Ornate Frames 25
Scrapmatts CB6103 Scrap Words 21





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the CSI blog here and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the other DT and GDT, and maybe play along to win one of the many awesome prizes.  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty, I love the papers you have used and my goodness your DD is growing up so beautifully..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!