Saturday, May 12, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard May DT Mini Challenge - Scraplift Challenge (Farewell to Lisa)

Hi there!

This month over at Anna's Craft Cupboard the Mini Challenge is a Scraplift one. Sadly Lisa is leaving the DT so in a celebration of the wonderful inspiration that she provided during her time on the design team, it's time to get crafty with layers and splashes of colour and scraplift one of her gorgeous pages........


Lisa's page "Just Perfect"


Here's my page "Magical Moment"


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Fairy Garden Collection
Prima Stencil
49 and Market Flowers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Kaiser Sprays





Well that's all from me today.  You can pop over to the Anna's Craft Cupboard Community page for the challenge and see the pages from the other DT girls and their Scaplifts of Lisa's gorgeous work.......

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh Lisa is so talented but I am sure she is moving into something new!! Love both layouts, yours is so pretty too.. I hope you had a lovely Mothers day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!