Thursday, May 3, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard May Colour Challenge DT Reveal

Hi there!

And just like that we are into May already....... So that being said it means some new DT projects to share with you all, first up is my layout for the new challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  A gorgeous colour challenge for you this month designed by the super talented Rachael Funnell.



"Smile"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Bo Bunny and SU Patterned Papers
49 & Market and Little Birdie Flowers
Uniquely Creative Die
Prima Art Stones
TCW Stencil
Kaiser Mist
Kaiser Rhinestones






That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog and check out the challenge and other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the colour challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! What a fabulous take on the mood board Tania! I love the deep rich colour .. the background paper is awesome .. and I love the contrast with the soft pastel flowers! So beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!