Sunday, February 4, 2018

Shop and Crop Scrapbooking February DT Share

Hi there!
Today I am sharing a final layout using our gorgeous January Crop Kit over at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking.  I created this page using more of the leftovers pieces from the kit.  I strayed away from the Beachy theme for this page!

"Dream"


I still used the same paper range but made it a little more feminine by adding some pink to it!  As you can see I still did a lot of tearing and as you probably gathered by now I love to do this :) 
Lots more tearing on this page as I added some more layers of white cardstock.  I used the Dream wood veneer from the kit and finished by embellishing the page with flowers from my stash as well as some Ivy die cut pieces. 

Some close ups.........






Well that is all from me today.  Don't forget to visit the store here and check out all the fabulous kits and products on offer always new kits added each month which all come with written instructions.  You can use this code TR5 to get yourself a little discount......

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Oh this is lovely, and I love the tearing, such great contrast and texture.. fabulous papers and sweet photo too.. have a good week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Tania. I just love the colours and tearing. Great photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful love the way you have used the pearls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!