Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard January Cyber Crop Dt Mood Board Challenge Layout

Hi there!

We recently had a Cyber Crop over at Anna's Craft Cupboard for January.  The theme was "Tropical Sunrise".  As I was away on holidays I didn't get to partake in most of the challenges but I do have a DT page for the gorgeous Mood Board Challenge.  There was lots of awesome challenges and fun games....... so be sure to mark your calendars for April for the next one!

"Perfect"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
BO Bunny Patterned Papers
$9 & Market and Kaiser Flowers
2 Crafty Chipboard
Scrapmatts Chipboard
Dylusions Sprays







Well that's all from me today.  Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. I just love your layout, the colors are amazing and love the clusters too.. a fabulous take on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kapow! These vibrant colours are perfect with that moldboard. You are so brave with colour. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!