Thursday, November 23, 2017

Scrap Matrix November Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have a layout to share with you I created for the November challenge at Scrap Matrix, the criteria is to use 7 Dots Studio products on your project.  I used the Cotton Candy Dreams Collection.  It's been so long since I have played along with any challenges, but today I finally found some time :)


"Happy"


Products Used:

7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy Dreams Patterned Papers
13 Arts Stencils
Colour Blast Texture Pastes
Kaisercraft Wooden Lucky Dip Cogs & Gears
Prima and Manor House Flowers





Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I may have another or two to share :)

Happy crafting.........

2 comments :

  1. This looks amazing, I love those colors together, fabulous details on the back ground and cool photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love love this Tania, I think this is my new fave of yours. Especially love the pic of you and your daughter. You definitely got you grunge on here and I LOVE it. Another fab layout. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!