Monday, October 16, 2017

Colorful Creations October Mid Month DT Challenge Reveal - Sketch

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my DT page with you for the our mid month challenge at Colorful Creations!  A great sketch for this challenge.....


"Live, Love, Laugh"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
2 Crafty, Creative Embellishments and Dusty Attic Chipboard
Prima and 49 & Market Flowers
TCW Stencil
Red and Orange Paint
SU Cardstock and Patterned Papers
Dylusions Sprays
Colour Blast Shimmer Dust





Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog and check out the reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls, I hope you can find some time to play along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh this is gorgeous, the photo is soo pretty and I love all the golden autumy tones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!