Sunday, September 3, 2017

Off the Rails Scrapbooking September DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share my mini canvas I made for this month's challenge at Off the Rails Scrapbooking, create a project using Steam Punk.......... 


"Steam Punk Canvas


Products Used:

Mini Square Canvas
WOW and Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Assorted Metal Trinkets, Keys Gears and Flowers
Finnabair Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint
Glass Glitter
Gesso




I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking and enter this months challenge, using this gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!