Saturday, September 2, 2017

Colorful Creations September 1st DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I am sharing my project for the 1st DT reveal for September at Colorful Creations.

The first reveal is a Word challenge.  Our words for this month are SCHOOL, PRIMARY COLORS, FUN and PLAY.  Please incorporate one of these words into your project.  It can be in the way of the title, picture, pattern paper, etc… let creativity be your guide!  I have used the word "Fun" under my photo.......


Products Used:

Kaiser Lilac Whisper Patterned Papers and Collectables
49 & Market and Manor House Flowers
Memory Box Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
2 Craft Chipbpard




Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog and check out the reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls, I hope you can find some time to play along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh this is so pretty, I love the soft girly colors and great photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty, soft and delicate. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!