Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sketchy Boards June DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Wow can't believe we are into June already, half way through the year, that's a scary thought...... So today I have my page to share with you for the new challenge over at Sketchy Board Challenges.  What a fabulous bright and colourful Inspiration photo and sketch, wouldn't you agree??



"Good Times"


Products Used:

Bazzill Red Cardstock
Bo Bunny Block Party Patterned Papers and Matching Chipboard Stickers
Green Tara Flowers
Prima Stencil
Dylusions Sprays




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Yeah man.... how did we get to june???? crazy fast how this year is going!!! Love your take on the fabulously colorful board and sketch... love the stars.. and your papers are perfect!! I hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either - it will be December before we know it. Such a vibrant and fun page; great interpretation of the sketch and the sweet photo remains the focal point among the MM and stars. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!