Monday, May 1, 2017

White With One......Deep Black May DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Well we are into another month, so means lots to share with you!  Firstly I have my page for the latest challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is......Deep Black!  Today is a sad day for me as this is my final layout as a DT for WW1.  I have been on the team for the past two and a half years and decided it was time to step down and give someone else a go on this amazing team.  I have loved every minute of my time there and will look forward to playing along with the challenges again :)  So a very big thank you to Jane for having me xx



"Live Out Loud"



Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
The Resin Rainbow Mystery Resin Kit
Flourish Stencil
Manor House Flowers
2 Crafty and WOW Chipboard
Dylusions Sprays




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting

4 comments :

  1. You have been a wonderful inspiration for WW1 and I am sure your work has been appreciated!! This is a fabulous layout to finish with.. love the back ground and what a cool photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lizzy said! It's an amazing page with the perfect photo!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you sure rocked this one Tania, soooo striking. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!