Saturday, April 1, 2017

White With One......Helium Blue April DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

I know I probably said this last month, but wow April already, I feel like March just went so quickly lol! 

So in saying that, that means I have some new DT projects to share with you!

First up I have my layout for our new challenge over at White With One and this months plus one is......Helium Blue, what a very gorgeous colour, wouldn't you agree?? 


"Hello Happy"



Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
The Resin Rainbow Resin Mystery Pack
2 Crafty Chipboard
Green Tara Flowers
Tim Holtz Stencil
Glimmermists and Dylusions Sprays




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting

3 comments :

  1. Oh yes I dont know where March went surely it only had 3 weeks!!! This layout is beautiful.. lovely photo and Love the texture on the back ground.. such a perfect match to the color too.. wonderful inspiration for the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue is GORGEOUS....& your dog looks like he's grinning his head off! Love the chippy title....fabulous page, as always:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what happened to March, too! Great layout, Tania! That photo is so cool...what a beautiful pup! Your mixed media work is fantastic.

    Carrie Williams
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!