Saturday, April 15, 2017

Funky Flair Studio April Second DT Share

Hi there!

Just a quick post today to share a card I made as part of my DT work for April at Funky Flair Studios. We are heading back home to Victoria for Easter and for an extra few days after as school holidays begin then in SA, so I will be a bit scarce on the blog for a few days......Sadly I may not get a chance to participate in many challenges this month, hoping to have some time for a couple at the end of the month as so many great ones for April!  Not really a short post lol!!!!


Products Used:

White Cardstock Base
Kaiser PS I love You Papers and Collectables
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Paper Leaves
FWAB Pearls
Muslin
Dylusions Sprays


Well that's all from me today!  Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter....... hope the easter bunny finds you with lots of chocolate :)  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. A very pretty card, and have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shabby chic card....really lovely...have a wonderful holiday! Hope the weather is good for you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tania. Love all the details too. Beautiful. 💋❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!