Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches Guest DT March Sketch Reveal

Hi there! 

This month I was lucky enough to be GDT over at Stuck?! Sketches for March. It was so much fun playing along and such an awesome sketch too.  So thank you to Laura and the DT team for the opportunity!!  :) :)

"Little Moments Big Memories"


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
Bo Bunny Patterned Papers
Dusty Attic and Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Green Tara Flowers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays






Well that's all from me today. Be sure to pop over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and check out the awesome challenge along with some amazing projects by their DT.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on the GDT!!! That is a very challenging sketch, I must say. LOVE how you used the chippy in there & your bg's are always brill....the little splats of colour are perfect. This is a really lovely page. You must be pleased with how it turned out:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomest congrats! I love this sketch. Def think I'll have a go at it!! Loving your raw chippie and those splatters.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!