Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Funky Flair Studio December DT Second Reveal


Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created as part of my December DT work at Funky Flair Studio using one of our latest kits "Glisten", so jam packed with with lots of products :) :)

"Merry Christmas"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studio Glisten Kit
Prima Flowers
Tim Holtz Stencil
Kaiser Mists





Unfortunately this kit has sold out but the flair I have used today can be purchased from the Funky Flairs Store here. Well that's all from me today, don't forget we still have our monthly challenge running, I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, some great sponsors this month.   

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Hi Tania, I hope your week is going well and not too crazy!!! This is so pretty, I love these colors for christmas and the bling looks fabulous!! Great flair too.. have a great week and if I dont get back Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I got this kit. I'm saving it!!! LOL;) I do adore the mason jar & the bauble & the way you've used the little straw up top. It's a beautiful page!! Hope you have a marvellous Christmas time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page!! Beautiful!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!