Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Funky Flair Studio November DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have a Mixed Media Canvas I created for our November challenge at Funky Flair Studio. Absolutely loved this months Mood Board, stunning colours!!


"Create Canvas"


Products Used:

6 x 6 Canvas
Funky Flair Studio Luminosity Flairs
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Prima, Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Gesso and Texture Paste
Chalkboard Glimmermist and Kaiser Mists
Kaiser Stickers
Assorted Sequins




That's all from me just now, I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, we have some awesome ones up for offer this month. Be sure to pop over to the Funky Flair Studio Website,  and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer. So many gorgeous flairs.

I will be back later this afternoon to share a project for one of my DT challenges at Creative Inspiration for this month too....

Until then thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!