Sunday, October 2, 2016

White with One......Cayenne October DT Reveal

Hi there!

I know I said this last month, but wow October already, I feel like September just flew by lol!

So in saying that, that means I have some new DT projects to share with you!

First up I have my layout for our new challenge over at White With One and this months plus one is......Cayenne, what a very pretty colour, wouldn't you agree?? 



"Koala Cuddles"


Products Used:

White Smooth Cardstock
The Resin Rainbow Resins
Funky Falir Studio Flair
Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Dusty Attic Stencil
Mini Prills
American Crafts Thickers
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting

1 comment :

  1. Yes it is crazy, how did we get to October already? Your take on the color challenge looks amazing, so pretty, and what a special photo too! I hope you have had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!