Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Turtle Soup September DT Sketch Reveal

Hi there!

I completely forgot to share with you my latest DT layout for the Monday Sketch Challenge over at Turtle Soup. SO here it is better late than never lol......


"Cherish"


Products Used:

White Smooth Cardstock
Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Prima Flowers
Kaiser Quote Stickers
Kaiser Mists





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Turtle Soup forum and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work along with lots of other challenges.  Hope you can play along this month.

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting. 

1 comment :

  1. Ah this is so cute, love the sweet photo, great fame around your photo and love the pretty flowers too! I hope yo have had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!