Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sketchy Boards September DT Challenge Reveal



Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for our latest challenge over at Sketchy Board Challenges.  This months Inspiration Photo was just perfect for my photo's of "Kai" taken at Dreamworld this year.



"Beautiful Kai"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Bo Bunny Welcome Home Patterned Papers
Prima and Kaiser Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Prima Packaging and Tags
Kaiser Paint
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Assorted Metal Charms






That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! The photos are exquisite, the colors amazing, love the paint drips.. a really beautiful layout.. one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!