Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sketchy Boards August DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my DT layout for out new challenge over at Sketchy Boards.  Such a striking Inspiration photo and fabulous sketch this month :)



"Love/Sweet"



Products Used:

Die Cut 12 x 12 Paper
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Charms Creations Musical Heart & Star
2 Crafty Chipboard
Prima Flowers
Twine






That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. I reckon you can be inspired by any mood board! Fabulous lace background and love the music star too! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!