Thursday, August 25, 2016

Kitaholic Kits August DT Third Reveal and Sketch Challenge DT Example

Hi there!

Just popping today to share another layout for my DT work over at Kitaholic Kits and also my take on our August Sketch Challenge.  First up is a layout of my two gorgeous but very cheeky fur babies :)


Products Used:

Kitaholic Kits main, Mixed Media ans Embellishment Kits

Other:

Texture Paste and 
Green Tara Flower





My next layout is my take on our August Sketch.



Products Used:

Kitaholic Kits Main, Mixed Media and Embellishments Kits

Other:

Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray
Texture Paste
Green Tara Flowers





Well that's all I have to share today.  Thanks so much for stopping be and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow two gorgeous layouts! Such a sweet photo in the first one, sweet puddy cats! And great take on the sketch, love the patchwork feel.. Lovely layouts, beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!