Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Funky Flair Studio August DT Second Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my second project for Funky Flair Studio for August.  This time I have made a card, and as you all probably know so not my colours but they matched the two flairs I chose perfectly :)


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock Base
Assorted Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Prima, Green Tara and Manor House Flowers
Cheery Lynn Doily Die
White Doily Stickers
Kaiser Happy Birthday Stickers
Assorted Sequins




All the Flairs I have used today can be purchased from the Funky Flairs Store here. Well that's all from me today, don't forget we still have our monthly challenge running, I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, some great sponsors this month.   

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card I love the foil flair and the flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Tania! Someone will be very happy to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Tania! Someone will be very happy to receive this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!