Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Funky Flair Studio August DT Challenge Reveal


Hi there!

This morning I have my DT layout to share with you for our new challenge over at Funky Flair Studio. We have another stunning Mood Board......


"My Girl"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Maja Designs Patterned Paper
My2angels Embellishment Kit
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Prima, Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Muslin
Memory Box Stencil
Glimmermist and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
Texture Paste
Assorted Sequins
Prima Canvas Alphabets





Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, we have some awesome ones up for offer this month. All the flairs I have used today can be purchased here - Funky Flair Studio, so be sure to pop over to our page and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. It's just perfect for the moodboard and I love your background. Great page.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used the colors perfectly! Love your take on the challenge! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the glimmer the Heidi Swapp gives it - I wondered what mist it was! And I like all the little shiny embellies tucked in here and there too:) It's a gorgeous page:)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!