Friday, July 1, 2016

Sketchy Boards July DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Wow another new month already!! Thats means lots of new DT challenges to share with you.  First up I have my layout for Sketchy Boards to show you.... A beautiful inspiration photo and sketch :)



"Love This"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Chase Rainbows Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
SU Star Punch
Texture Paste
Prima Crackle Stencil
Dylusions Sprays







That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Hi.. I hope you are ok... this looks amazing, the colors and the papers look fabulous and what great photos to have too.. take care...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!