Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Scrapbookit May Challenge

Hi there!

Just popping in this morning to share my latest card with you for Scrapbookit's latest challenge.  This month is a challenge board and the criteria is "Things with Wings"  I have added a couple of Butterflies to my card, one a  beautiful Charms Creation Heavenly Heart and also another die cut one.


"Life Is Sweet"


Products Used:

White Cardstock
Kaiser Chase Rainbows Paper Pad and Collectables
Charms Creations Heavenly Heart with Butterfly
Prima and Kaiser Flowers
Manor House Decorative Oval Frame
Kaiser Rhinestones
Colour Blasts Sprays
2 Crafty Chipboard 





Well that's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. This is just so sweet Tania.xx Thanks for joing us @Scrapbookit. Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous! I love the colors and all the layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Tania! I love all of the little elements...so pretty! Thank for joining in xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!