Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Off the Rails May DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there! 
Today I have a layout to share with you for my latest DT work over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking using this gorgeous Mood Board.
"Dance Like Nobody's Watching"


Products Used:

Bazzill Raven Cardstock
Kaiser Secret Admirer Patterned Papers and Collectables
Kaiser Paper Flowers and Paper Blooms
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Charms Creations Heart
Kaiser Rubons
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
TCW Chevron Stencil
Texture Paste and Dylusions Sprays





Well that's all from me today.  

I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using this fabulous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your gorgeous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, love all the color and what a perfect photo for the mood board too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!