Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Scrapbookit April Guest DT First Share

Hi there!

This month I have been lucky enough to be Guest DT over at Scrapbookit and part of that included setting the challenge for the month.....So the challenge I set is to use the below sketch by Pagemaps as your inspiration and the theme is to "scrap a favourite place".


"Good Times"


Kaiser Cottage Rose Patterned Papers and Collectables
Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Lucky Dip Flowers
WOW Chipboard Good Times Title
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Kaiser Black Rhinestones
Kaiser Chevron Stencil
Texture Paste and Kaiser Mists




Well that's all from me today. Be sure to pop over to the Scrapbookit blog and check out my challenge and as always Jo has an awesome prize up for grabs

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This is gorgeous, I love that paper range and your layout is so pretty..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!