Monday, March 28, 2016

More Than Words March Mini Challenge

Hi there!

Firstly I would like to say Happy Easter to you all, I hope your had a lovely one with family and friends.  We had a great day yesterday with good friends and I am happy to say I didn't over indulge on Easter eggs lol!!

So this evening I wanted to share with you a tag I mage for More Than Words latest Mini Challenge.
"Happy Birthday Tag"


Products Used:

Prima Tag Pad
Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Prima Resins and SIIC
Charms Creations Heart
The Resin Rainbow Resin Heart
Kaiser Texture Stamp
Texture Paste
Tim Holtz Stencil
Bling and Ribbon from Stash
Kaiser & Dylusions Sprays





Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Happy Easter to you too! It has been a very busy weekend here for me, hopefully the rest of the week will be quiet! Your tag is amazing, full of layers and beautiful embellishments' love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!