Monday, February 1, 2016

White With One......Chocolate February DT Reveal

Hi there!

Wow the first of February already!! Today I wanted to share with you my  DT layout for our new Challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is Chocolate.


"Daughters Are So Special"


Products Used:

Bazzill Plain Cardstock & Printed Cardstock
Funky Flair Studios Flair
The Resin Rainbow Resins
WOW Chipboard Daughters Are So Special WOW1204
Kaiser, Manor House, Green Tara and Little Birdie Flowers
Dylusions Chocolate Mist
Picket Fence Distress Paint






That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!