Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sketchy Boards February DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!!

Today I wanted to share with you my latest page for Sketchy Boards.  This month we have a gorgeous sketch and Inspiration photo for you :)



"Just Chillin' "


Products Used:

Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock
SU Patterned Papers
WOW Chipboard Just Chillin' New Design
WOW Chipboard Star Border WOW655
AltaMATZ Stencil 12 x 12 Narrow Chevron ALTA009
Little Yellow Bicycle Felt Flowers
Green Tara Flowers
SU Buttons
Dylusions Sprays
Gesso and Luminarte Silk Paints





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!