Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Scrapbookit Febraury Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have my page to share with you for Scrapbookit's latest challenge.  This month is a challenge grid and the criteria is to use 5 of the 9 items/products/techniques in your project.
On my page I went with - 

1. Texture and Templates
2. At Least 3 Embellishments
3. Stamping
4. At Least 5 Different Patterned Papers
5. Ripping and Tearing

"Her Smile Beams Like Sunshine Which Fills Our Hearts With Love"


Products Used:

Kaiser Fairy Dust Patterned Papers
Kaiser Cardstock
Funky Flairs Studio Flairs
Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Kaiser Rubons
Paper Doilies
Kaiser Magic Happens Stamp 
TCW Stencils
Texture Paste
Kaiser and Dylusions Mists
Assorted Sequins





Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. Really pretty, love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tania! Love the colour combo, the elements you have chosen from the grid and the layout as a whole. Thanks for sharing in the fun and joining in at Scrapbookit !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful as always, Thanks for joining in our challenge at Scrapbookit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colour combo Tania. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!