Thursday, January 21, 2016

WOW Chipboard DT project - Altered Ornate Shadow Box Photo Tutorial

Hello there!

Today I wanted to share with you a quick and easy photo tutorial for the Ornate Shadow Box I recently altered as part of my DT work for WOW Chipboard.



First up once I had assembled my Ornate Shadow box M15, I mixed a little bit of one of my Dylusions sprays (aqua based) with some Gesso.  With a large sponge I applied it to my shadow box quite thick, when it was almost dry I gave it another coat.  As you can see it gave it great texture.


I then used some Ken Oliver Color Bursts to give my shadow box some colour.  I just love this product, so much fun and looks awesome.  I chose purple for this project.  I sprinkled the Color Burst randomly over the shadow box and then spritzed it with water until I was happy with the colour......How is is that??


I finished off my shadow box with some New release chipboard, Dangles and one of the quotes from the Fun-Multi Word Pack WOW2457 which I sprayed with Dylusions sprays and lastly added lots of yummy blooms.

Here's a couple of close ups.




Well that's all from me today.  Don't forget we still have our monthly challenge going over on the WOW Creations Facebook Page.  I do hope you have some time to play along this month.

Until next time, thanks do much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!