Saturday, January 2, 2016

WOW Chipboard DT January Challenge Reveal

Hi there!!

Today I have project to share with you for our new challenge at WOW Chipboard which was set by the lovely Tanya Froud. I decided on a canvas this month using some techniques that I learned when I attended one of Finnabair's classes many moons ago :)


"Because When You Look Around, This Life Is Amazing"


Products Used:

Square Canvas
WOW Chipboard Hanging Hearts WOW2403
WOW Chipboard Tribal Arrows WOW2299
WOW Chipboard 6 x 6 Messy Circle Frames WOW2144
WOW Chipboard Circle Ring Frames Small WOW2318
 New Release Chipboard Decorative Circle Frame WOW2473
AltaMATZ  6 x 6 Scales ALTA244
Prima Flowers
Prima Metals and Trinkets
Texture Paste and Gesso
Glimmermists, Distress Sprays and Dylusions Sprays
Viva Decor Metallic Paint
SU Cardstock







Well that's all from me today.

Be sure to pop over to the WOW Creations Facebook page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I do hope you can play along and maybe win yourself some yummy WOW goodies.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This looks amazing! Really love the colours and all the things you have used.. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!