Friday, January 1, 2016

Sketchy Boards DT January Challenge Reveal

Hi there!!

A very big Happy New Year to you all.... So the beginning of the month and a New Year means lots of new DT projects to share with you all.  First up I have my layout for our latest challenge over at Sketchy Boards. Another fabulous inspiration photo and sketch :)



"Love These Two"


Products Used:

Kaiser Basecoat Patterned Papers
Maja Designs Patterned Papers
WOW Chipboard Lovely Word WOW2434 (cut down)
WOW Chipboard Clock Frame WOW1513
AltaMATZ Stencil 12 x 12 Flower Pattern ALTA246
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Gold Paint and Texture Paste
Assorted Sequins





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!