Saturday, January 30, 2016

Kaiser Altered Desk Calendar

Hi there!!

Well I think I have finally recovered from the school holidays and have almost have my life back in order, lol!!  So now that life is returning to to normal and my darling daughter starts Year 5 at school this week, I am hoping to be able to return to all my favourite challenges - yay!!!

Anyway for today I wanted to share with you a Kaiser Desk calendar that I altered over the school break for a gift.


Products Used:

Prima Lyric Papers
Kaiser Sticker Sheet
Prima and Little Birdie Flowers
Kaiser Paint
Bling from my Stash





Well that's all from me today, looking forward to getting back in the craft cave and sharing lots of projects with you all this year.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. I hope you have had a great holiday and have lots of memories to scrap! This calendar looks so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute callendar and yay if things are getting back to normal for you..... Can't wait for that to happen here lol. Feels so far off with all the swim meets at the moment. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!