Sunday, January 3, 2016

Funky Flairs Studio January Challenge Artist Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I have my DT layout to share with you for our new challenge over at Funky Flairs Studio. We have another stunning Mood Board......


"Sweet Smile"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Die Cut Paper
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
The Resin Rainbow Resins
Manor House Decorative Frame
Texture Paste ans Dylusions Sprays
Prima Flower Packaging





Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, we have some awesome ones up for offer this month. All the flairs I have used today can be purchased here - Funky Flairs Studio, so be sure to pop over to our page and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!