Monday, November 2, 2015

White With One......Grape November DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT layout to share with you for our new challenge over at White With One.....


"Beautiful"


Products Used:

Bazzill Swiss Dot & Textured Cardstock
Prima, Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
The Resin Rainbow Enamel Dots
Dylusions Sprays
Manor House Decorative Frames




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.


Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Very pretty! I love the purple and those flowers. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty take on the color and a really beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!