Sunday, October 4, 2015

Funky Flairs Studio Challenge Artist October Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for Funky Flairs Studio latest challenge.
I have used lots of shades of Grey, some pretty lace and of course a Flair or two from the Chalkboard range.  I decided to keep with the wedding theme and use another photo of my mum and step dad's wedding day.


"Love"


Products Used:

Bazzill Assorted Grey Cardstock
SU Patterned Papers
Prima Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Lace Trim
Kaiser Clear Stickers
Memory Box Stencil
Texture Paste
Kaiser Silver Rhinestones
Glimmermist Sprays




Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize. All the flairs I have used today can be purchased here - Funky Flairs Studio, so be sure to pop over to our page and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This looks beautiful! I love grey and the lace really makes a nice show. I love the soft stencilling on the background too! Lovely page for a special photo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty page! Love all the layers! bl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!