Saturday, September 5, 2015

Kraft Plus Tri Hard September Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for Kraft Plus's new challenge, this month is a fabulous sketch! I really enjoyed this one and had lots of fun playing with Triangles :)


"Create Your Own Sunshine"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser Mix and Match Paper
Prima, Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flairs Studio Flair
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Kaiser Stencils
Texture Paste
Glimmermist
Paper Doily





I will be back a bit later to share another project with you, just waiting for the sun to come out to take some photos.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

6 comments :

  1. This is amazing, lots of triangles, love the stencilling, gorgeous take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....look at you go! LOOOVE your 'take' on the triangle idea. Simply brilliant! And those 'natural' colours and textures. Gobsmackingly YUM! So happy you joined us this month at K+, of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool, love the color palette and your style! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background, I love the texture & all the triangles. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you already know how much I love this via Facebook.. and I still find more to love about it.
    Stunning as always
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many gorgeous details Tania. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!