Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Kaisercraft July Mood Board Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have a layout to share with you I made for Kaisercraft's latest challenge, this month they have a gorgeous Mood Board.


"You Are Beautiful Inside and Out"


Products Used:

Kaiser Corrugated Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser Botanica Collection
Kaiser Paper and Mini Paper Blooms
Kaiser Captured Moment Stickers
Kaiser Clear Butterfly Stickers
Kaiser Sparklets
Kaiser Pearls
Kaiser Mists and Stencil
Martha Stewart Frond Punch






That's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

5 comments :

  1. Hi Tania. Your page is absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is sooo lovely... wonderful take on the mood board.. love the spotty paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page Tania :) I love the mixture of the corrugated cardboard and the woodgrain of the paper! Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page Tania :) I love the mixture of the corrugated cardboard and the woodgrain of the paper! Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful work Tania, thanks for joining in, good luck XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!