Tuesday, June 2, 2015

White With One......Biscay Bay June DT Reveal


Today I wanted to share with you my  DT layout for our June Challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is Biscay Bay.




Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Captured Moments Cards
Manor House Frames
Memory Box and Kaiser Dies
Kaiser Stencil
Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Punch
Texture Paste and Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Star Rhinestones



That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. This is such a pretty take on the colour! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colour this month at WW1! Your page is just right! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!