Sunday, May 3, 2015

123 Challenge Blog May DT and Funky Flair Studio's Challenge Artist First Reveal

Hi there!

As promised earlier I am back to share with you a couple more projects I have made recently.

First up I have my  DT Layout for our new Challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. I have used the colour Beige but also added some orange.  I have the word Baby in my title and lastly I have added patterned paper that has Banners on it for something a bit different.


"Sweet Ride Baby"


Products Used:

Kraft Corrugated Cardstock
Beige Cardstock
Kaiser Patterned Paper
Green Tara and Prima Flowers
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Kaiser Bird Wooden Flourishes
Tim Holtz Stencil
Texture Paste and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Sprays



I hope you have time to drop over to the blog and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls and you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

And now for some  EXCITING NEWS!!

My last layout to share with you is actually my first layout as one of Funky Flairs Studios new Challenge Artists.  I am very excited to be going this team as just love their flairs and love using them on my projects :)
They have so many different themed flairs available and you can see them all here.

I have added lots of purple, added some black and purple paint to my chipboard and lastly used a couple of yummy flairs from the "Chalkboard" and "Black Quotes" Ranges.


"Friends"


Products Used:

Raven Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Violet Crush Papers and Collectables
Twiddleybitz Chipboard
Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flairs Studio Flairs
Kaiser Stencils
Texture paste and Fireworks Sprays
Purple and Black Paint
Martha Stewart Cherish Punch Around the Page



Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping be and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!