Wednesday, April 1, 2015

White With One......Sand April DT Reveal

Hi there!

Wow, I can't believe it is April already, the year is passing by oh so quickly!!
So the start of another month means I have a new DT layout to share with you for White With One.  This month our plus one colour is "Sand"


"Happy Days"


Products Used:

Bazzill White Cardstock
Core Ordinations Cardstock
Bazzill Embossed Dot Cardstock
Paper Doily
Prima, Green Tara and Petaloo Flowers
Stampendous Pearlized Mica Fragments
Kaiser Botanical Texture Stamp
Texture Paste and Fireworks Sprays
Prima Stencil
Kaiser Hello Today Collectables





That's all for me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other fabulous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This is a wonderful take on the challenge.. fabulous design, and love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!