Friday, April 3, 2015

Off The Rails Scrapbooking April Challenge

Hi there!

Stopping in today to share with you my latest canvas I have made for Off The Rails Scrapbooking's latest challenge.  This month they have two gorgeous Mood Palette's and I chose the second one to base my canvas on! 



"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful"


Products Used:

Canvas
Green Tara Flowers
Wow Chipboard
Memory Maze Chipboard
Kaiser Kaleidoscope Collectables
Bo Bunny Die Cuts
Francheville Enamel Stickers
Prima Bubbles Stencil
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and Distress Stain Sprays
Kaiser Wooden Flourishes
Gesso and Texture Paste
Kaiser Chapter One Journal Tags


That's all from my today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting

10 comments :

  1. Your canvas look amazing! Great texture on the background! Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that's delicious. Love the background texture. Thank you for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome canvas Tania! Loooove all the texture. Thank you for joining OTR again this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Tania - this is amazing! I LOVE that background work! Thanks for playing along at OTR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS bg work....stunning cluster on top....perfection! Thanks for sharing with us at OTR.....really love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the background texture. You rock the moodboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning and love the cluster on your project. Thanks for playing along at OTR

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous canvas! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I initially thought this was a card but I love it as a canvas! Suits the mood board and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Love the shades of green!! Thank you for joining in on the fun at Off the Rails Scrapbooking this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!