Sunday, March 1, 2015

White With One......Hemlock March DT Reveal

Hi there.

Today I wanted to share with you my layout for our March Challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is Hemlock.


"Cherish Today"


Products Used:

Bazzill White Cardstock
Kaiser Basecoat Patterned Paper
SU Cardstock
Manor House, Kaiser, Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Clear Stickers
Prima Canvas Alphabet Stickers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Martha Stewart Lattice Heart Punch
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Chalkboard Glimmermist
Picket Fence Distress Paint





That's all for me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Tania xx

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!