Thursday, March 19, 2015

Flourish With A Bling March Challenge

Hi there!

I hope you are all keeping well?  
Today I have my project to share with you for Flourish With A Bling's latest challenge.  This month the challenge is to alter a FWAB product anyway you like.  I have painted mine with Gesso and then spray them with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine :)


Products Used:

Canvas
FWAB Flowers
Green Tara Flowers
Wow Chipboard
Spellbinders Chipboard
Gesso and Texture Paste
TCW and Memory Box Stencils
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine





That's all for me today. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This is gorgeous, really love the textures and love the flowers..love the rings chipboards too.. so pretty..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!