Monday, February 9, 2015

Funky Flairs Studio February Challenge

Hi there.

Today I have my layout to share with you for Funky Flairs Studio first every challenge through Facebook.  The criteria for the challenge is to use
Colour - Lime
Add a Funky Flair 
Add some Doodling

You can see below what I came up with :)


"Special Bond"


Products Used:

Bazzill White Corrugated Cardstock
Imaginisce Papers
Kaiser Chipboard Flowers
Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Bern Fern Studios Chipboard
Distress Paint - Mustard Seed
Kaiser Black Pearls
Prima Bubble Stencil
Texture Paste and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Spray





Well that's all from me today.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous.. you do brights so well!! love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!