Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cardabilities Sketch #116

Hi there!

Today I have my card to share with you for Cardabilities latest sketch challenge.
Loved this sketch and I have used one of my favourite ranges from Kaiser XO.



White Cardstock Base
Kaiser XO Paper Pad
Prima, Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Heart Paper Doilies
Martha Stewart Lattice Heart Punch
SU Black Cardstock
Muslin and Gesso


Well that's all from me today, I will be back tomorrow to share my DT Layout for 123 Challenge Blog for February with you .

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.


Tania xx

3 comments :

  1. Lovely card, I love the heart doiley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! LOVE the beautiful colors and all those amazing flowers! Gorgeous card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania - fabulous interpretation using the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!