Thursday, February 5, 2015

123 Challenge Blog February DT Reveal

Hi there!

As promised I am back today to share with you my layout for our February Challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog.  

The criteria this month was to use the following:

Colour - Primaries
Word - Duo
Technique - Glitter


"Lovable Duo"



Products Used:

Bazzill Yellow Cardstock
Simple Stories Patterned Paper
Manor House, Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Blue Fern Studios Chipboard
Kaiser Wooden Flourishes
Yellow Glitter
Distress Paint - Mustard Seed
Fireworks Sprays





Well that's all from me today.  I hope you can find some time to join in with this months challenge.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other inspirational work from the DT girls.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This looks gorgeous.. love how you have used these bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!