Friday, December 5, 2014

White With One......Paloma December DT Reveal

Hi there.

I am a few days late in posting up my WW1 post.  I can't believe where the days are going,  I can see why they call it the silly season, and I just don't have enough hours in the day!!!  Anyway today I wanted to share with you my CT layout for White With 1.  This month our plus one colour is Paloma and we were luck enough to get some gorgeous goodies from Charm Creations, which suited our challenge colour perfectly.



"Precious Memories"


Products Used:

Bazzill White Cardstock
Bella Patterned Paper
Prima Flowers
Charm Creations Embellishments
Paper Doilies
Prima Stencil
texture Paste and Dylusions Sprays
Martha Stewart Doily Punch
Kaiser Flower Rhinestones





I hope you can find time to join in with this month's challenge, there are some great prizes up for grabs.  Be sure to pop over to the White With 1 blog and check out the other CT girls gorgeous work and also our terrific sponsors for this month.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx


1 comment :

  1. Yes it sure is the silly season the shops are getting crazy too! Love your take on the Paloma color this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!